Friday, December 13, 2013

Friends....


I'm happy to join in on one of the Scribbles Designs sponsored blogs - Creative Corner Challenges... with the theme of using your favorite color combo... well.. mine is purple and green, if you didn't guess by the color of 
the card below...



Purple ended being my dominant color with green more so as a minimal accent... I used a fairly new image from Scribbles Designs called Woolleys colored with copics and mounted onto card stock and flags, on a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" shaped card ... added some purple metal flowers and paper flowers to complete the look...

This is my GDT entry for the newest challenge at Creative Corner Challenges...


CreativeCornerChallenges

I hope that you take the time to join them and submit a card for their current challenge...

I'm entering Friends into...

************
Life Goes On....

Whoo!  Howdy!  Hope this finds everyone well!  We've finally received some snow... I like the crisp whiteness of it for about 15 minutes and then the feeling goes...  We are quite a bit higher than the city and we do get more snow than the valley floor.  It gets pretty slushy pretty quick as our temperatures are hovering around -1ºC to 1ºc - for those not on the metric system - right around freezing.   We hope to get out our back door area onto our snowshoes this weekend... hopefully there is enough snow cover.

Puppy news? You ask? Uh - huh... if Surf 'catches' - she'll be due right around Valentine's Day... I was about to take her flowers and chocolate to get her in the mood (to come into her heat cycle) as it was 'painful' waiting to hear if her and Rumour had come together... we had news this morning that a 'session' took place and if all goes well - mid-February puppies.... 

Boyd's working the late shift so I'm going to put up the tree & decorate it and the house... wish me luck! Seems each year I do put up less.  And this year I am earlier than I usually am... I had hoped to have it up last week but oh well... life does get in the way at times!  
And I'm off to do a bit of a workout before I do the holiday decorations... 

Thought for the day....
I've seen the best and the worst of you... I choose both...

big hugs to you...
~Sandy

8 comments:

ike said...

Oh that so made me chuckle - lovely card and I just adore the Wolleys :-)
I have some inspiration now...... I've got the Wolleys.... can I put Chrimbo hats on them for my creation ???

Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Super card thanks for joining us at The Stamping Chef with our anything goes challenge hugs Txx (DT)

Unknown said...

Great card. Thanks for playing with us at Divas this time & have a great Xmas x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is lovely, What a great card, it really made me smile. Thank you for joining us on Crafty Girls this challenge, Love Hazelxox

Cely said...

these guys are so super cute. need to try coloring their faces pink next time; looks good!

Sandra said...

Very beautiful card Sandy!
Love the colors, image is soooo cute!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
Hugs,Sandra

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, fab image...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design.
Wendy xx

verybellemakes said...

Great image, made me giggle! Love the colour scheme and papers too. Thanks for joining the Crafty Girls Challenge, hope to see you again soon.

Victoria DT


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...