Friday, June 6, 2014

Heard your were feeling under the weather...

It's time again for the
challenge. 

This week's challenge is:

Make it Fab-ric!
(plus a sentiment)

Heard your were feeling 
under the weather...



I had found myself in a bit of a pickle... I had completed three cards for challenges that I had needed and two out of the three were incorrect!  Whoops!  So I've corrected myself and added cards!
This one is a 6"x6" base layered with purples and added the image dr feelgood    from paper pretties  colored with copics.  The 3 flowers are adhesive fabric, freehand cut and also colored with copics.  I added the bling centers for a bit of punch and the ribbon and paper strips to pull it together.

This week's Sponsor is:

Entered into...

*****************
Life Goes On...
A super sunny day for us here and I'm enjoying the warmth...
It is so nice to have the sun shining... 
although I'm feeling a little blue...

Photo: Namaskar peeps.

Wishing you a wonderful day...
~Sandy

1 comment:

JMC Creates said...

Wow really bright and vibrant and purple too (my fav colour) I love it. Jacqui from Craftitude


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...