Sunday, February 2, 2014

Wiggle The Bait....

It's time again for the
challenge. 

This week's challenge is:


Birthday Card for a Special Woman
(using pastel colors)
(plus a sentiment)


Wiggle The Bait....


front

inside

Using Bugaboo's Girlz Wiggle The Bait for my image choice along with layers of papers.  I embossed the blue card stock, bubble like to pull in a water/fishing connection. Now there is pastel used in the coloring and a bit in the papers... I had created the card not realizing I had strayed from the pastel part...whoops!


This week's Sponsor is:


Entered into...
Crafty Catz Challenge #216 Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks 4CCC #179 Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey Emboss That!
Southern Girls Challenge It's All New!  (new stash) 
Crafting For All Seasons Challenge #69 For The Girls
Crafting With Dragonflies Challenge #18 Card Only
Creative Moments Challenge 35 Anything Goes

****************

Life Goes On...
How's everyone today?
*Sigh* one more shift!  Can you tell I'm looking forward to some warm weather, pina coladas and beaches? And warm tropical breezes... sand in my toes...
Boyd and actually get to work a very similar time of shift today... we will be able to have our dinner break together... that's always nice to spend some time during our shifts as we usually see each other at the beginning or end.  
February already... its come up so fast in some aspects and very slow in others.  Why is that? It's the time of hearts, chocolates and flowers... I've maintained the opinion over the last number of years that Boyd shouldn't or be expected to fall into the expensive trap of buying Valentine's Day flowers.  This time of year, the price doubles (or more) for roses and I'd rather him buy flowers when he feels the whim... it means a lot more to me.  Oh don't get me wrong that I don't expect 'something' for Valentine's Day - I do - it's just I don't want him (or I) to feel that one has to overindulge...

Thought for the Day....



Somedays I'm running up those stairs... LOL
~outta breath...
...Sandy

10 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Lol this is so fun, just love the sentiment.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Naomi Johnson said...

hahaha! great fun! Thanks for sharing it with us over at Crafty Catz this week. Naomi x

Susan Hogan said...

This is a fabulous card - love the colors, the zing from them is amazing; the sentiment and the image and the inside just make this an A+ card; and the slightly shabby look for a male is so suitable. Thanks for entering at Crafting with Dragonflies for our current challenge.

Cely said...

LOL the card is so fabulous and funny!!!!

you're right about the heart day flowers - what's up with that??? i tell him to just get me carnations if he has to buy flowers. LOL.

Tamie said...

Ha Ha...I love that sentiment! Your layout, texture and papers are simply awesome. Loving your image too. Thank you for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge. Have a great day.

Tamie DT

flossbite said...

Super fun card. Thanks for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Hugs
Fiona x

Unknown said...

Great card, lovely image, super fun.Thanks for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies for our anything goes challenge hugs Tania (DT)xx

Kim said...

fabulous card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz! Kim x

Alljazzed2create said...

OMG! I just laughed when I read this. Such a cute and fun card.

Hugs Pam

alethea said...

hahaha what a fun card!! Thanks for joining us at PCJ last week.. HUgsxx


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...