Sunday, January 5, 2014

Thanks...

It's time again for the
challenge. 


This week's challenge is:
Make It New
(plus a sentiment)


Thanks...


This image Hang In There caught my eye from A Day For Daisies , I then colored with copics, added the image onto a layered paper background with a red bling & flag accent, along with the red accented sentiment.
I used a piece of packing paper and distressed, rubbed and misted it to add some dimension to the paper...


This week's Sponsor is:

Entering 'Thanks...' into...


**************************
Life Goes On...
One must/should/can make changes in their lives... change can be frustrating, scary, fabulous, profitable, all consuming and healthy.  Hmmm... food for thought.  January is the month for resolutions; repeat of those resolutions; and making a resolution to not make resolutions.  Seems like that's the ebb and flow of life, a bit...  I'm not one to make resolutions as a rule, mostly I don't see through completing a resolution.  Rather, I try to make changes in my life every day for the good.  Hmmm, that doesn't seem to work either sometimes.
I expect things to change in our/my life in the next little while, don't fret family & friends - the changes in our/my life as far as I know are all positive.

Thought for the day...
Change is good, Donkey...

Running my a$$ around the sub-divison... LOL
~Sandy

5 comments:

Rose said...

*love* :) what a fab card girl!!!!

Wendy L said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week. xxx

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Sandy, I love the LO :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Katie said...

Love this frog!
Thanks for joining in our "Something New" challenge at A Gem of a Challenge this time and Good Luck!

Annette said...

Fab froggy image. Really lovely simple layout too.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Crafty Little Fairies,
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas,
As You Like It,
Pink Gem Designs,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stampfairy.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...