Sunday, September 15, 2013

I have the body of a God...Buddha!

It's time again for the
challenge. 

This week's challenge is:
Humorous
(plus a sentiment)


I have the body of a God...Buddha!




Gus from Bugaboo is striking his yoga pose as best as he can as a Buddha!
Gus-Buddha was colored with copics and his temple in two colors of gold gel pens...layered onto origami paper, gold and red metallic paper.  A few pearls completes the zen-like card!  Inside: Happy Birthday, Buddha!

This week's Sponsor is:
Bugaboo Stamps

Entered into...

************
Life Goes On...

Hi again!  I'm really behind on all my posting so I'm trying to catch up!  Yikes!  Seemed like all the deadlines came at once...

If you've noticed, I've changed my profile picture on my blog.  My (big) sister - actually she's shorter than me! LOL  - was visiting for a couple of days and she is newly professional photographer and wanted to take some shots of Boyd and I and profile shots of me .... I'd have to say I feel I'm not so photogenic!  But being a pro, she did get a good photo of me... My long hair was up in a twist so you can really see my face!  LOL

Thought for the day....
"Every day is brand new and opportunity never stops knocking"
      ~The Universe~

Wishing you a sun-filled day...
~Sandy

12 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so much fun, I love the Bugaboo images and sentiments. You have done this one proud. Great!!! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxxxxx

Cely said...

super cute card! LOL gotta love bugaboo!

and super cute photo that your pic took! she's a great photog and you're a great model!

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful fun card, thanks for joining us at CC&CC anything goes card challenge, good luck cheers Sue

tilly said...

I am a great lover of Gus and Stella, this is super, thanks for joining us at crafty catz
Tilly

crafty-stamper said...

love the fun image and sentiment-love Bugaboo-great backing papers -that expression just makes me laugh! and great profile pic (hate having my photo taken)-thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

alethea said...

hahaha, funny card!! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles! Hugsxx

CraftygasheadZo said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles. Take care Zo xx

Sue - said...

Great fun card - Digitally Sweet!

Unknown said...

LOL, I haven't seen this image before. Great card for a man with a sense of humour. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and I hope you will come back again.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Peanut said...

Now that's a handsome card. He sure has a great body! Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
Asha - PolkaDoodles DT
Sunny Summer Crafts

Denise Pustelniak said...

CUTE card! He's doing his yoga poses! LOL!
Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

My Creative Therapy said...

LOL Sandy I just love this! It's so me :) Those papers are gorgeous too! Thanks for the chuckle and thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!
Kathi
Co-Owner/DT Coordinator


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...