Sunday, September 1, 2013

Happy Birthday...

It's time again for the
challenge. 

This week's challenge is:
Happy Birthday
(plus a sentiment)

Happy Birthday...


Using a sweet Birthday image from Birdie Brown Birthday Bear 01
colored with copics on a 5x7 folded card with DP flags and buttons.
Sentiment is from Words from Scribbles Designs.

This week's Sponsor is:
Donating: 3 digital images, winner's choice

****************************

Life Goes On...
How's everyone today??? 
I have two posts to catch up on so it'll be a Life Goes On segment split over the two! :)
It's been a better week than the last and only hope that it goes better the upcoming weeks.  The weather has given us a hot long weekend and the sunshine and vitamin D is so helpful! 
I'm enjoying the time to sit down and doodle and create and partake with the challenges that I belong to.
I've been asked when the hummingbird post will come up.  I can't believe how many photos I am going thru - trying to pick the best and continue the write up...
It will be here, I promise!  

(for more reading check out the previous post  LOL)





1 comment:

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the different colored banners and buttons. Really adds lots of color and fun to the card.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...