Thursday, August 29, 2013

You are a Gem...

Hi everyone.... I'm excited to join one of my teamies Sam Simpson with her Sketch Week, a week long sketch challenge... I am late coming to the party but hope to get the daily challenges done... so here's No 1...


You are a Gem...


I used a 5x7 cardstock in bright blue with a designer paper background,  Gem quote from Scribbles Designs popped up onto a ribbon accent.

This is the challenge sketch from Sam...

Day One

Entered You are a Gem into...


*************************

Life Goes On...
I found myself really tired after our bike trip but yet energized too... I hope to accept and complete the challenges from my teamie Sam Simpson with her Sketch Week challenge... her sketches are great CAS (Clean and Simple) designs...
I will get to the hummingbird photos as promised... I'm meeting up with my bestie and her niece for hopefully a round of fun golf if the weather holds out... if it rains it might be drinks and snacks! It will be fun no matter which!
Expect me to pop back to this as I need to update a few things but need to get it posted! LOL

No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...