Monday, July 15, 2013

You Make Me Smile....

It's time again for the
challenge. 

 You've been FRAMED 
(plus a sentiment)

This week we were challenged to frame our work.
So what does that mean?
Your image must be INSIDE a frame....
Frame you creation with fancy/pretty dies, decorative stamps...etc.
The possibilities are truly ENDLESS!

You Make Me Smile...



This is my 'second' attempt at this card... hence my late posting...
my first go at it didn't suit my idea so I came up with this version of it....
I love the outside daisy/sunflower frame and direct printed it to the card, colored with copics, then cut out the inside frame to 'expose' the inside image of Sunflowers 1... a simple sentiment inside and light hues of colors with bold borders of black & red... it worked! Phew! 



This week's Sponsor is:
Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog 
Scribbles Designs Store 
Donating: 3 images, winners choice


Hop on over to the Challenge Blog for
some awesome inspiration!



Entered into...

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A beautiful take on the frame theme. Love your flower frame.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

ike said...

Oh, WoW - that is lovely. I LUV the way the image is actually inside. Fabulous make :-)
Hugz
IKE xxxxx

Borqna said...

BRAVO! Good luck!

JenniferD said...

Wow what a Great Design Love it! Thanks for joining us at NMWC!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Beautiful job. Love how the frame looks. Also loving all that white space--something I can't seem to do effectively.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...