Welcome to Path of Positivity
A unique challenge blog designed to inspire, nurture
and provide support for the soul by creating a positive path to follow...
Challenge #4 Caring....
From Caring Comes Courage
- Lao Tzu
Using a deco style die cut card (which I had in my overstuffed paper collection!) and using the DS4J image Merle colored in copics. I hoped to achieve a simple but elegant card to express the sentiment inside...
From caring comes courage (Lao Tzu)
Caring & Courage - two very honorable and humbling attributes...
and if you really ponder the sentiment, it is very true.
Caring in the sense of really caring for another person other than yourself is daunting... or it can be for some... it means that you'd be there in a 1/2 a minute if needed, you'd be there to help sandbag their property to swart the oncoming flooding waters, you'd be there to hold their hand while a loved one is dying... giving you courage and strength to face whatever comes your way with the power of the universe right beside you...having the grace and unselfishness and humility to put someone ahead of yourself...
The sponsors and prizes for this challenge are:
- Ten digital images from Creative Bug Digital Stamps for the person out of the top seven who receives the most votes during voting week
- Three digital images from Ike's World for the post or project that the DT deems most inspiring of the bunch.
- Five digital images from this month's guest sponsor, Digi Stamps 4 Joy, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.
- One digital designer paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for one lucky voter who leaves a comment.
- One digital sentiment for every single person who enters the challenge.