Sunday, June 16, 2013

Do What You Love and Do It Often...


It's time again for the
 Sentimental Sundays 
challenge. 

This week our challenge to you is to make a
card or project using the theme...

Sprays or Mists or Paints

(plus a sentiment)

Sandy S #159
Having fun with Mayzy Arts' Shopaholic colored with copics on a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" spray glitter misted background of copper, silver and purple, with matching card stock and blings  & pearls, ribbon flag accents...
I love the simplicity and effectiveness of the card... forgive me as I can't recall where the sentiment is from... sorry... help me out if you can... 


We are sponsored this week by: Mayzy Arts


Donating: 5 images, winners choice





Hop on over to the Challenge Blog for
some awesome inspiration!

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Awesome design and yes dont we just love retail therapy. lol.
{I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Kathy said...

Super dooper cute Sandy. Love the sentiment with her, too. And your sprayed background looks fabulous.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...