Monday, October 29, 2012

Sunshine Award...

I have met amazing artists & friends through classes 
and design teams... 

One of them is Vicky a.k.a. Crafting Vicky (and Canadian too!)  who awarded me with a wonderful Sunshine Blogger Award...



Here are the rules:
1. Include award logo in blog post.
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you and include a link back to them.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself, that you made up 
about yourself or you can 'borrow' ...
4. Nominate 10-12 bloggers and contact them at their 
blog to inform them of the Sunshine Blogger Award...

Okay... now 10 questions about me....


1. What type of activities that you do if you're not creating? Well, this one has a different answer if you speak to my DH.  I spend a lot of time creating 7 have my hands in so many things... I'm taking classes, starting to learn all about zentangles & setting up my digital stamp company...
2. What type of books do you read? I usually have my head into Nora Roberts book and to really escape I get lost into Diana Gabaldon's series. 
3. How do you manage to do so many artistic projects? Having some time off lately has helped!  Usually I'm very last minute meeting a deadline!
4. What is your favorite holiday?  I love Halloween and I don't decorate for it as much as I'd like... I end up doing more for Christmas!
5. What did you want to be when you grew up? An Interior Designer (accomplished & still am doing it!) and a greeting card designer... still working at that! If I hadn't chosen Interior Design - my second option would have been a Marine Biologist.
6. What is your favorite animal? I love dogs... and dolphins.
7. Which is your favorite season?  The mid season between Spring & Summer...Love all the rich green growth.
8. What type of music do you like? Country Rock...
9. What is a perfect evening?  A late night motorcycle ride (riding at night on a warm summer evening is awesome) and then a great bottle of wine when we get home (and some cuddling)...
10. If you won a million dollars, what would you do? Move somewhere warm by the ocean and paint t-shirts for the tourists...

Now it is my turn to pass the Sunshine Blogger Award...I admire these bloggers and love each & everyone's incredible talent...

  • Dion  @ Dion Dior & more... I love Dion's art & I drool over her posts... my keyboard needs to be wiped down! LOL
  • Miranda @ Miranda's Card Creations ... Incredible! Just incredible!  Love Miranda's work!  
  • Jean @ Pushing the Envelopes - I love Jean's artwork with envelope's - such a treat for happy mail!
  • Joanna @ Joanna Banana Design Originals - WOWZERS!  Joanna's talent is incredible and she lives near me too!  Yay!
  • Linda @ Rappy Art - Linda's talent is like Joanna's - FAB-U-LOUS!!!!
  • Ginny @ Playing with Paint - I put Ginny with Joanna & Linda!  Another incredible artist!
  • Cely @ Hawaii Paper Party - such fresh, fun work from Cely - do check out her blog! :)
  • Calypso @ Calypso's Crafts and Creations - one incredible woman! She keeps me organized in more ways than one! Incredible talent & an incredible woman!  I've repeated it 'cuz she is!
  • Sharon @ Card Creations by Sharon Joy - Sharon's fun artistic approach to her craft is awesome!
  • Lindsay @ The Frugal Crafter - Lindsay is awlawys there for us crafters/bloggers/artists with incredible creative ways to create for less! :)
Amazing ladies - do check their blogs - you won't be disappointed...








5 comments:

Ginny Markley said...

Thanks Sandy for passing the "Sunshine Blogger Award" to me. What fun! And.....what an honor! You have picked some pretty incredible artists so I will really have to think about 10 bloggers to pass this to. And...the questions...Hmmmm.

Lindsay Weirich said...

that is very sweet, thanks for thinking of me:)

Jennifer said...

Congrats on you wonderful award Sandy! I've just gotten back after a month away and you've got tons of great posts to look through! Great to know more about you!

Dion Dior said...

Ooooo...Sandy, thank you so much for the blog award and the mention. You are right, I checked out your recommendations and there are some wonderfully talented artists there, not to mention you my friend. Hugs xx

jean wilson said...

Hi Sandy: Thanks for including me on the list. I'm not sure how to *follow the instructions...* Maybe I can find a teenager to help me :-)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...