Saturday, February 18, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!!!!


I am honored!  I have received the Liebster Blog Award from Theresa of Craft, Friends and Angels.  Thank you Theresa, I am humbled that my little blog inspires you...


   Here is more about the Liebster Blog Aware and how it works...





The Liebster Blog Award is to show appreciation of smaller blogs (under 200 followers) and to help with readership and joy!!!  As part of the tradition the award is to be passed along to five other blogs that have motivated and inspired me...  :)

To accept the Award you must:
1. Link back to the person's blog who gave it to you and thank them.
2. Post on your blog.
3. Give to five other Bloggers who you appreciate and value.
4. Leave a comment on the five blogs you choose and let them know.

And now, I will let you know about my fave five...


... Christy's blog is full of eye candy & she inspires me as her art is so fun and colorful....Christy's eye for layout , design & color is just awesome!
Stacy Stewart http://stacysshabbyshoppe.blogspot.com/ 
... Stacy's blog is ultra inspiring as she lives, breathes & loves Shabby Chic... I love her 'finds' and what she does with all her treasures... and bonus... she has a number of items for sale too! 
Lori Bishop - http://laureleaimages.blogspot.com/ 
... Lori is an inspiring new photographer who is just getting her wings and flying with her new journey in life - following her passion of photography...
Melissa (gimmeink) - http://www.smudgetime.com/
...  Melissa's work is so refreshing & I love her style... she offers so much inspriation to me & I truly enjoy seeing her awesome posts...
Jennifer Dunnhttp://cubbycrafts.blogspot.com/
... Jennifer's blog is fresh & fun and jam packed of creative ideas...worth spending some time there...




I hope those reading this post will go & visit my fave five and follow their blogs!  And my fave five... I hope you pass the award along to those who inspire you...


Thank you again Theresa for awarding me!  :)


Sandy 

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow Sandy! Thank you so much for your amazing gift! You are an inspiration to me with your art and your humor! HUGS! Jennifer

Archana Joshi said...

Hi Sandy, first of all thanks a lot for all these awesome freebies. Please check my SS card this week. I hope you will like the way I have used your sentiment. Regards,

Melissa said...

I'm honored, Sandy! Thank you so much! You are an inspiration yourself and it has truly been an honor to work with you!!! :)

Lori said...

Thank you Sandy, I so honored and inspired by your artwork and I love your designs. Hugs, Lori

laureleaimages


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...