Sunday, January 29, 2012

Thanks!

In our busy lives we forget the little things like saying 'Thanks'!

So Thanks to all my followers & to all the
wonderful comments that you leave here on my blog! 

There is a new challenge at Sentimental Sundays
Dry Embossing & Sentiment!
Hop on over to the Challenge Blog 
for some awesome inspiration! 



I used the sweet digital image from
Heather Ellis' Pure Innocence Mail (16)
colored with copics
(R20/35/37/39, E31/33/35/37/11/13/15,
B21/24/26, YG63, E02/11/000, T4/6/8,
W1/3/5, BG10/15,18, G82 & blender)
on a 5 x7 card with the dry embossed
textures (thru my Sizzix) and
added the simple sentiment...

4 comments:

Lori said...

These are great Sandy, can I commission you to do a logo for my business?

Edwina said...

I love that digi! It is so adorable! Lots of possibilities with it. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Jennifer said...

Sandy, I always enjoy visiting your blog! This time is no exception! Beautiful little girl and I love your choices of embossing folders!

Doreen said...

lovely card, Sandy
Hugs
Doreen


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...