Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Blog Candy Winner!!!! Anything Goes - Sentimental Sundays

Are you my winner? 
If you left a comment on the
Anything Goes - Sentimental Sundays New Years Blog Hop
you received one entry...

If you also became a follower...
you received a second entry


love this fun eye candy from shabbyblogs.com

All the names went into a hat
and some names twice!
and the winner is...
Nancy Parker!!!




nancyparker55 said...
Great cards. Those owls are so cute. Just became a follower. nancyparker55@sympatico.ca



Nancy, please contact me
sandysom@shaw.ca
& I will get it to you!


2 comments:

nancyparker55 said...

Sandy just sent you an email. I can't believe I won! Thank you so much, Nancy
(ps) Thank you also for the great birdhouse freebies, I love them.

bumblebee creations said...

congrats Nancy!
Sandy -of course you can add it. Glad you liked it!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...