Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Tis the Season....


Tis the Season...

a fun easel card with things I love...
brads, buttons, twine, copics,
and a favorite digital image...

This is a front view...


This is a side view...

And a close up...

I love the Snowfriends from 
using my favorite things...
colored with copics,
(W1, C1, T4/6/8, E31/33/35/37, B21/24/32/34,
G85, RV14/21/25/34, R35/37/39,
BG10/15/18, YG03/63/67,
YR00/04/07/17 & Blender)
brad accents, twine,
glittery buttons & snowflakes,
and 3-D accents.

I've entered 'Tis the Season' into:
Dutch Dare Card Challenge
#145 use your fave products


The Crafter's Circle Challenge #2 Christmas
Christmas Cards All Year 'Round - December Challenge - Already


4 comments:

Pauline said...

Hi Sandy! This is fabulous... I love all it's elements! How lucky you are to live in the Okanagan in BC.... I fell in love with that place 15 years ago while living and travelling in Canada. My memories are as vivid as if they were yesterday... thanks for sharing with us at the Card Crafter's Circle!
hugs and blessings from Australia,
Pauline

Anne-Marie said...

Sandy, this is such a fun creation! All the layers really give it depth, and your colouring is spot-on......thanks for joining the fun at Card Crafter's Circle, and please come again!

Jennifer said...

This is so amazing! I just love all the details you've added! Love your image and the cute snowman peeking over the top. Love,love,love all your buttons! Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle, hope to see you again soon!

Trish and Treasure said...

Hi Sandy,
I love the colouring for these adorable snowmen for your Christmas card and how you popped the eyelets in the corners..it looks fantastic.I've got a whole drawer full of these eyelets and forgot I owned them!! I love how you multi coloured the letters,it really adds to the card.
Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle this week and hope you can join us again for the next challenge!
Trish Munro
http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/
Card Crafter's Circle Design Team


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...