Monday, October 31, 2011

Thanks!

With DH & I having some medical setbacks lately, my GF & her mom sent over some yummy goodies for us and I found that The Stamping Boutiques Teapot Banner perfect for the card. You can find the teapot here.



I colored the teapot with copics
added some glitter bits,
lettering Thanks done by me, 
used an embossing template to 
make the swirls & flowers 
for the background accent 
paper and added pearls...

I've entered Thanks! into ...

Purchase this card for $10.00

SOLD


3 comments:

Melissa said...

This is beautiful, Sanday!! Love the pearls you added to the embossed BG! So pretty! Hope you and DH get to feeling better soon!!! Hugs!

Sandy said...

Thanks Melissa....
We are mending slowly...
Boyd ruptured his right bicep which required surgery. And I am dealing with GI issues...
LOL we're too young for all of this! LOL

Marlene said...

The pearls totally make this awesome! Me likey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...