Thursday, October 13, 2011

Damn...why???

I just got some news about a co-worker... didn't know where to put my thoughts but here...
A young single mom, diagnosed with a lump in her throat which turned to be cancerous, had her chemo & radiology done, then came into ER recently due to pains in her chest, ya, a lump in her chest, was having tests and Drs decided to do a bone scan as well. CRAP... now confirmed to be bone cancer.    35 years old - crap - damn - why???
Makes my GI & peri-menopausal issues mundane...

Send good thoughts, love & prayers to her and her family with me, shall you...

1 comment:

Made by Mandy said...

OMG That is just so awful......Cancer is such a horrible illness but at her age it is even more cruel....bone cancer I know from family experience is particularly bad :(

I ask they same thing....why?

My thoughts are with this poor lady and her family and sending big hugs to you too xxx


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...