Saturday, September 10, 2011

So Sweet...


I enjoyed using the digi image Cupcake Kiki a Rue by CC Designs from All That Scraps for my 'So Sweet' card.  I thought I'd try my hand at black hair & it was fun to build the color...
I used the challenge sketch from 4 Crafty Chicks & worked with pink & dots which I don't do very often, so that in itself was great fun! 

Here she is... So Sweet ...




Purchase this card for $10.00

SOLD


I will be entering 'So Sweet' into:

Cupcake is colored with copics, tag is hand lettered and papers are from recollections, bazill basics papers and sweet candy; buttons, embroidery floss, matching eyelet & a cupcake dimensional sticker.  

Update - Sept 14 - I won the 4 Crafty Chicks Golden Egg award for 'so Sweet' - cool!

No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...