Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Changing of the Season


Today is the beginning of a new challenge from the The Stamping Boutique!!

The theme is "Changing of the Season" & hop over the blog to see some awesome inspiration!




 

I made this card using TSB's Princess Jennifer Latte's hairstyle digi image in an array of fall colors!  I colored PJL with copics, added lots of layers of papers & copic colored die cut felt flowers & a pearlized ribbon, lots of coordinating bling & some buttons too.  Lettering is my own - knit knack version.  Also I ink-distressed all the paper edges which I think works well.

While you are not required to use a TSB image to play in our challenge, it will give you 2 entries instead of 1 into our random.org winner's draw.  Additionally, if you do a scrapbook/page layout, you will receive 2 entries into the draw..



Purchase this card for $10.00

No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...