Thursday, August 18, 2011

Another challenge


Front of Card


Card once 'opened'

Side view of card 'opened'

Close up of front of card

I been busy with another card!  this will be for my awesome mom-in-law's birthday - oops special day - she's not counting them anymore now!  

The card design is a Tag Easel Card by www.crafticious.blogspot.com and her very thorough instructions.  I used a collection of papers, die cut flowers, fabric flowers, funky cord, blings, buttons; used copics to customize (match) the colors of the card.  And the green heart is a hand cut stamp that I had done eons ago.  The lettering is my calligraphy letter style 'Pogo' done with a brush pen.

I've entered this into:
Craft Us Crazy - Challenge 15 - Anything Goes with Robyn's Fetish

No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...